Night Time Tour Of Oregon State University

 Hello Viewer,

    For this week's subjects, I took pictures while walking around the campus of Oregon State University at close to midnight with my friend Jackson Dube. During our time spent walking around the OSU campus at night, it was like a different world from when it is daytime. With an almost constant maximumly populated walking paths in the busy hours of hustle and bustle from class schedule cramming college students. The night time shows a different story, speaking of which, here the story:


This closeup photograph of the Flagger Sarah Jones was taken on October 31st during her afternoon rush of cars. While this photo was taken right outside the construction at the West side of Reser Stadium on the OSU campus, the trees/leaves allowed for a nice splash of orange to this already colorful scenery. 


Sarah Jones has been working for HQ Traffic Control, who are subcontracted through Hoffman, working as a flagger for the Reser Stadium reconstruction for nearly 4 months now. During this day in particular, she was flagging for the crew to insert "A vault that will connect to the water lines deep under the stadium". Sarah Jones was also a previous student at LBCC, who continued on from campus with an aim in Welding.


This photo presents my friend Jackson Dube sitting on a rock before I came to pick him up near this Bike Rack. While being slightly obscured by a nearby bush, I managed to capture the moment that he was able to see me before he walked towards my direction to greet me. It was close to 8PM at this time on Southwest Jefferson Way, when I took this picture. 


This picture was taken close to 9:30PM right out front The Valley Library, in the right of the Quad Area. As Jackson and I entered the Quad area, we were taken aback by the beauty of the lights on the clocktower. 

Comments

Popular Posts