A Mother and Her Family of Deer

 Hello Viewer,

    For this week, I will be sharing the pictures that I have taken of a family of deer. I've been observing the family for close to a month and a half. During my time observing them, I have discovered that Deer are very silly and goofy creatures. Like a big dog, I observed these deer fall over dramatically after a good playtime, get chased around my yard by chickens, and even knock down some trash cans because they got scared about a door shutting. These Wild deer have shown me that life can be silly in the places that you least expect it. 


This is a medium photo of the whole family eating lunch in the same place. This is all of the family that I have been observing over the last month and a half. This picture was taken on Oct. 7 at close to 11AM in my own backyard. 


This is the Mother Deer grazing in the middle of the field as the mid-day sunlight beams down, eating her heaping helping of grass for the day. This picture was taken on Nov. 10 at close to 11AM from my backyard. 


This is the baby female deer grooming herself while still having wet fur from a few weeks of rain coming down in the rural Oregon countryside. This picture was taken on Nov. 14 from my back yard. 



While the Young Male Deer eats with their Mother out of the salt block in the bin, he couldn't help but get some greens after from a tree nearby. The Mother watches as a strange man takes pictures from a porch nearly 10 feet away. This picture was taken on Oct. 25 from my backyard in the Oregon Rural Countryside.


With the Sunlight beaming through the tree line, the Mother Deer and her Baby Buck eat up the grass from my back yard. This picture was taken on Nov. 10 from my backyard. 

Comments

Popular Posts