Dogs and Crane Machines

 Hello Everyone,

        For this week's assignment, I visited Klassic Tails Inn, a cat and dog boarding kennel just outside of Elmira Oregon and I took some great photos during my time walking around with the staff there. Due to me being sick a majority of the week, I was only able to visit the kennel for my pictures. I do luckily, have some pictures left over from October 8th, that were taken at Round 1 Arcade, located inside the Valley River Center Mall. The staff of both Klassic Tails Inn and Round 1 were incredibly appreciative of me being there to take their photos. I learned a lot during my time helping there and I met with a lot of interesting and kind people. 



This is Jim Sodeman giving Kona a bath in the tub. After a long day of walking the dogs, Jim then decides to start on the dog Grooming and Bathing for the day. After about ten minutes into the bathing, Kona couldn't handle the water, and began to shake it off. That was when I caught this amazing picture. 



This is the manager of Klassic Tail Inn, Maggie walking a pair of three Pomeranians very early in the morning of Oct. 22. "These three made a total mess in there run overnight, what a bunch of jerks" Maggie utters as she passes by my camera, upset as to the reason why she had to turn them out so early in the morning that the morning light wasn't even outside yet.


After nearly twenty minutes at this machine (alone) and probably more money than I am willing to admit on this blog post, I finally won a prize from this crane machine. After a large amount of boasting with the fellow people of Round 1 Arcade, who all decided to form a crowd around me as I was about to win the prize. This arcade attendant came in to give me my prize. It was late into the night, so this worker was just getting off from their shift when I caught them heading out the door, sadly I didn't catch their name after the exchange took place. 

Comments

Popular Posts