Close-Up, Medium, and Overall

 Hello Everyone,

For today's post, I'm going to be writing about the different Close-Up, Medium, and Overall shots of a few different subjects today. Over the last week, I've been really thinking about what to take a pictures of to really impress the class so I have a few different subjects that I really waited a long for just the perfect shot and this week in particular, I really enjoyed taking lots of pictures. Though most of them are Close-up, Medium, and Overall shots, try to take a look at my Instagram: @redphotohall2 to see all the different shots that I took throughout the week! Leave a Like and Follow!!! 


Here's this week's Top Photos:

These two pictures were taken out on a field over the stretch of the beautiful rural Oregon countryside, going from Albany to Junction City/Harrisburg, Oregon. I stopped my car right on the side of the road to take these two pictures of the cows out in the field. They really like being fed the grass on the other side of the fence and we all became quick friends.



These two were also taken that same day. The picture on the left was taken at my home when a local troop of 4 deer, Two Moms and Two Babies decided to come spend their evening in my yard. Very cute, and I posted more pictures on my Instagram: @redphotohall2



These were my favorite two of the week:


The picture on the left side of the screen is of a bridge in Eugene, OR. The bridge can be found near a walkway on the bank of the Willamette River. I can really recommend the McMenamins also near this destination. The Dungeon burger and Cajun tater tots are really good there. The second image is of a cute close up with my dog Hutch. This photo was taken close to midnight while he laid on his stomach in the middle of the living room. He's the best Co-pilot a guy can ask for!


    Thank you for joining me for this week's blog post. Make sure to Like and Follow my Instagram Page (@redphotohall2) and have a great day,

Reid S. 

Comments

Popular Posts